17 Valentine’s Day Science Puns to Make You Question, ‘Watt is Love?’
Are you ready to experiment with some new puns? Maybe your old scientific puns are a little basic, and aren’t getting any reactions … Our hypothesis? You’ll definitely find these puns humerus 🍖.
- Are you a chaged atom? Because I’ve got my ion you.
- Do you have 11 protons? Cause your Sodium fine.
- Are you a carbon sample? Because I want to date you.
- If I was a DNA helicase, I could unzip your genes.
- Are you my appendix, because I have a gut feeling I should take you out.
- Let’s find your ex and Barium.
- You’re so cultured, you’re really growing on me.
- You must be a compound of beryllium and barium … because your a total BaBe.
- I will alloys love you.
- You must be an exothermic reaction, because you make me hot.
- You’re FINe like Fluorine, Iodine, and Neon.
- I miss you when you Argon.
- Does your body consist of Oxygen and Neon … because you are the ONe.
- You must be made of copper and tellurium … because your CuTe.
- You bring out the paleontologist in me, because I really dig you.
- The frequency that I think about you Hertz me.
- Are you full of Beryllium, Gold, and Titanium? Because you are BeAuTiful!