15 Valentine’s Day Math Puns By and For Your High School Math Teacher
Are you ready to make your pun game go on an upward slope? (No, not on your TI-83) Cardigan has the perfect solution. Use these puns to make your math whiz swoon.
- If we multiplied, you would have to carry the one …
- If I were sin2(x) and you were cos2(x), together we’d be 1 …
- Will you replace my eX without asking Y?
- The derivative of my love for you is 0, because my love for you is constant.
- I’m not an algebra expert, but you over me equals 69.
- Lets make love like π … irrational and never ending …
- Good news, if you round up, you’re a 10.
- Are you a math teacher’s textbook? Because you have the answer to all my problems.
- The only number I care about is yours.
- I’d like to be your math tutor for the night. Add a bed, subtract your clothes, divide your legs and multiply.
- I don’t know if this is the right angle, but you’re quite acute-y
- I less than three you … (i <3 you)
- You’re as sweet as 3.14.
- You make my binomials expand.
- Our love is like dividing by zero … you cannot define it